Sunday, May 27, 2012




Mind Blowing is Here!


Murray:   Mind Blowing arrived today.  Just like all the other pups on their first day, he just HAD to run from room to room sniffing absolutely everything.   Everything!!  Repeatedly!!  You would think the guy had never been in a house before. After a while he must have tired himself out, because then he plopped himself down in my crate (yes, you heard me right, MY crate), made himself right at home and pretty much slept the rest of the day away, except for the few times when Mom took him outside to pee.  And, hey, guess what he did then?  He ran from place to place sniffing everything like he'd never been outside before!   Sheesh!


Mom and I decided Mind Blowing is too much is a mouthful so she said I could give him a nick name.  I decided on Milo.  Everyone in the family thought it was a good choice, so that's what who he is now.  Milo. 


He's been pretty cool, all things considered, but did get a little uppity this afternoon.  When I was lying down, he stepped over me.   I took that opportunity to show him who's boss, so now he knows.   He must have thought he could rule the roost because he's a bit larger than I am, but he's got the picture now.




Milo:  I've never been in a house before.  This is pretty cool.  I've met my whole family except for my foster brother, but Mom, Dad and my two sisters are all really nice.  My DogBro Murray might be another story, I'm not sure yet.  But everyone in my human family pet me a lot and showed me a bunch of new stuff like stairs and umbrellas (I wasn't so fond of either of those), but a lot of really good things too.  I have the run of the whole house, except Mom keeps following me everywhere.  I like having her around, but it seems a little strange.  When she gets busy, I go into my crate, but that's OK because she stays in the kitchen with me.  Mom told me I'm amazing because I haven't had any "accidents."  I have no idea what an accident is, but I'm glad she realizes that I'm amazing!  (There's a reason I was named Mind Blowing.)  Mom really does have low standards, though - you should hear how she praises me every time I pee or poop outside!  She must think I'm really dumb, but that's OK, she'll figure it out soon enough!


In the meantime, I think I'm going to like it here.  I just hope my DogBro calms down.  He seems really tense.


Mom says I can choose whether to sleep in my crate or upstairs with my big sister.  I can't decide.  I'll let you know what I decide to do.  Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment