Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shay has left for her new Forever Home!


Murray: Well, Shay's new Daddy came by tonight and picked her up to take her to her new Forever Home. We're all sad that she's leaving us, but happy that she's found such a wonderful new place to live. I know she's going to be happy! Plus Shay's Daddy says he'll bring her by to visit sometimes, and I'm going to get to see her at the Meet & Greet at the Tysons Corner PetSmart in just 2 weeks! I can't wait to hear all about her new home!

Well, it's bed time. Tonight I'm going to sleep on BOTH of the pads in my parents' bedroom.... because I can!

Love, Murray

2 comments:

  1. Don't get too comfortable, Murray. Your mom kind of likes her fostering gigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murray: Yes she does, but Dad is going to be reasonable about this.

    ReplyDelete