Monday, February 18, 2013

Rough Day

Jammer:  I'm having some trouble getting used to being here.  On the one hand, my Foster Parents and Sister are really nice (although sometimes I forget how nice they are and I get scared they're going to hurt me, especially when they move fast).  I got to sleep with my Mom last night and she didn't seem to mind at all when I stretched out and took up most of the bed!  I even slept part of the night on her face!  It was very comfortable, although I'm not sure she liked it as much as I did.  And they feed me a lot of yummy food - more than I've ever had before.  A fellow could get fat around here!  

On the other hand, there are all these weird and scary things.  Like Stairs.  My Mom wants me to go up them each night and down in the morning.  I don't like it.  She ended up carrying me down this morning, and I didn't like that too much either.  And there are all kinds of things that make noises in here, and I don't like that either.  And Murray - you never saw anyone overreact the way he does when I come anywhere near his "space!"   What a crank! 

 Murray:  Just try to steal my food again, Pup, and you'll see what a crank I can be when I really want to!
 
Jammer:  Anyway, sometimes it just seems safer to hang around in my crate.  It's comfortable and nothing bothers me in there.  And I can come out any time I want to check out things that are going on, so it works out pretty well.

By the way, the picture is of me getting some lovin' from my Sister.  She's really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment