Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Buddy: I was feeling a bit under the weather for a while, but didn't even realize it until Dad discovered earlier this week that I had tapeworms. Mom got me some medicine, and now I'm feeling great! I already liked it here, but I'm having so much more fun now that I feel better. There are a lot of squeaky toys to play with - I'm particularly partial to the pink pig, although the big red worm is kind of fun too. I enjoy running around in the backyard when Mom throws the tennis ball. Murray and I compete to be the first to get to it. It's really fun! I'm also enjoying my long walks with Murray and Mom in the mornings and at night.

Murray: For a while Buddy would just stand around when we were outside, but that must have been because he wasn't feeling well. He's back to his normal self now (or what I guess must be his normal self), and we're having a good time together. I'm happy to report that I'm still faster than him when we race, even though he's feeling better!! (Well, I'm a little bit faster) I'm hoping Buddy will stop trying to steal my food now that they've gotten rid of that tapeworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment